Spotlight Membership Information
Join Us! Membership for the 2012 - 2013 season which runs June 1, 2012 to May 31,
2013 are now available.
Download Membership Application Form Here
Please include a signed and witnessed Code of Conduct and child protection document with your application in accordance with our membership policy.
Code of Conduct
The low membership dues and many benefits are in recognition of the time and talent
given onstage, backstage and in administrative functions by members.
Dues paid prior to April 1, 2013, for the 2012-2013 membership year, entitle a vote
in the 2013 Annual Election of the Board of Governors.
Spotlight Players Policies
- Are cast in shows when equal in talent and appropriateness for a role when compared
with an auditioning non-member
- Are eligible to Assistant Direct Spotlight Players productions
- Are included in production crews
- Receive Audition, Show and Meeting notices
- Receive the Spotlight Players quarterly Newsletter as well as Spotlight Backstage,
our monthly e-Newsletter.
- Receive discounts on social activities sponsored by Spotlight Players
- Vote in elections and on issues brought to the General Membership Meetings (16 years
- Are eligible for Board of Governors positions (16 years and older)
- Receive a copy of the Spotlight Players Constitution and By-laws upon request
If you would like more information or wish to pay your dues, please call and leave
a message on the information line at: 734.480.4945
Parking at the Village Theater
- Please do not park in the area directly behind and adjacent to the scene shop doorway (red on the map below).
- Please do not park in the area directly behind and adjacent to the stage entrance doorway (red on the map below).
- This restriction applies to all Spotlight Members and volunteers working on behalf of Spotlight Players. If you notice a Spotlight member using these spaces please advise them to move accordingly.
- The areas highlighted in green are parking spaces available to the public.